The data service network includes professionals from the Library, IT Services, Research Services and University Communications. You can send questions to openutu[at]utu.fi.
The network plans the trainings and instruction materials for
- degree studies and doctoral training
- research and teaching staff training
- graduate school UTUGS
The training will commence gradually between 2016–2020.
Turku University Library will draw up a Research Guide on managing research data during spring 2016. The guide will provide information on:
- what is research data
- what are the requirements of the funder
- how is data documented, organised and opened
- the ethical and judicial points of view to be taken into consideration
- where is the data stored