The University of Turku offers many possibilities to learn new and update and develop your know-how.
The vast supply includes studying possibilities for both experts operating in working life and for those, who want to study just for fun. Forms of studying vary from lectures to web courses.
- Open University offers university studies to all, who are interested regardless of previous education or age, also in distant learning
- Non-degree studies are university studies. The right to take them is applied separately from faculty in question.
- Continuing education is training, which aims to specialize and to develop expertise and occupational know-how
- Management training: management training programme eMBA and other trainings for people working in management and expert positions
- Tailored training: custom education and training programmes for organisations
Read more about our education and training services for companies and organisations.
Contact the common consultation service on aikuiskoulutus[at]utu.fi
Or contact DHead of Office Erkki Härkönen
Tel +358 2 333 6231