Please notice that
- status of a visiting student is limited compared with an exchange student or degree student.
- visiting student has the right to study only in the specific courses or programmes to which she/he has been accepted.
- visiting student must pay a fee by the decision of the Faculty for their own studies and are not entitled to the services and benefits provided for the exchange students, for example student tutors or benefits with student card.
- a bank receipt of the paid tuition fee has to be submitted to Student and Admission Services, ground floor, Main building. The right to study becomes valid only after the verification of the payment. The fee is not refundable.
Information about courses in English
Information about studying at the Faculty:
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Social Sciences
Turku School of Economics
1 credit: 15 EUR
Basic Studies Module: 250 EUR
Intermediate Studies Module: 350 EUR
Advanced Studies Module: 600 EUR
Visiting Students are entitled to following services during their study period:
• library services
• IT services
• activities of Erasmus Student Network, ESN
Applicants from non EU/EEA countries are recommended to take notice of the the regulations of the Immigration Services and apply residence permit well before the studies will begin in September or January.
Residence permits for studies not leading to a degree are granted only on special grounds. Please find more information from the Finnish Immigration Service.