If you missed the university registration please contact Student and Admission Services for re-registration.
- A permission to re-register must be applied for if either you register after the registration period or considerable time has elapsed since last registration.
- There is a fee of €35 for re-registration.
- Registration period for spring semester is concerning students who have first registered with the University only for autumn semester (t.ex. due to demarcation of study right) and registers separately for spring semester. If the student misses the registration period for spring semester he/she needs to re-register as mentioned in these instructions.
The necessary form and instructions are available at Student and Admission Services. Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com .
Registration period for the Academic Year 2016-2017
Registration period for spring semester 2017
There is a fee for re-registration. There is no fee if the student has received permission from the faculty to pursue a new degree. There is no fee if the student has received permission from the faculty to pursue a new degree.
- The re-registration fee is paid in UTUshop (University of Turku webshop).
- Student Union membership fee is paid to different account. The account number is available at Student and Admission Services.
- A re-registration fee of €35 will be charged (decree of the Ministry of Education 1082/2009).