Academic Advising
​Help and advice  from diverse channels is available to students. Within the department, all the staff is available for academic advising. Additionally, each department has a specialised academic advisor (a teacher or other member of staff), who helps students with completing their personal study plans (HOPS). Please confirm your academic advisor's contact information directly from your home department.

The Faculty office, the Student Advisor and the Head of Study Affairs are responsible for issues related to basic degrees, studies and graduation. In matters related to international student exchange, please refer to the International Officer of the Faculty. Please see the Faculty Office for contact details.  

The Student Support Services provide a wide range of support for our international students. Please visit the website of Student Support Services.

If you are an enrolled student, please log in to the Faculty intranet for more information concerning studies.