Research at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Turku is active, multidisciplinary, translational and innovative.
NB: Page under construction.
- Research Faculty is the research community of the Faculty of Medicine.
- Research Faculty enables targeted dissemination of information of funding opportunities to the researchers.
- Membership in the Research Faculty enables you to receive additional research funding granted by the Faculty of Medicine.
- Research Faculty makes it easier to disseminate information about faculty's research to the audiences outside the University.
can apply to the Research Faculty if you are an adjunct professor
(docent) or have comparable academic qualifications and competence.
Experience in managing academic research and success in obtaining
complementary funding for research is also required.
- The Dean appoints the members of the Research Faculty.