The Pan-European Institute publishes a discussion forum, Baltic Rim Economies (BRE), which deals with the development of the Baltic Sea region. In the BRE review, high level public and corporate decision makers, representatives of Academia, as well as several other experts contribute to the discussion.
Latest issue was published 20.6.2016.
- Ola Elvestuen: 20 years of peaceful cooperation in the Arctic
- Aleksi Härkönen: The role of Finland in Arctic cooperation
- Hannele Pokka: Clean technology brings new prospects in the north
- Marja-Leena Vuorenpää: The role of Barents cooperation in the development of the European Arctic
- Fujio Ohnishi: The Arctic concert system and its challenges
- Liu Xu: China-Russian Arctic cooperation: black gold and beyond
- Timo Laukkanen: Action to enable more sustainable business in the Arctic
- Gunn-Britt Retter: Challenges and opportunities in the development of the Arctic region from the perspective of the Saami
- Satu Miettinen: Arctic design: creating innovation and competitive edge in the north
- Rauno Posio: Visit Arctic Europe: making cross-border cooperation
- Susan Chatwood & Greg Poelzer: Social determinants of health in Arctic regions
- Ilona Mettiäinen: There is no “one-size-fits-all” in Arctic climate change adaptation
- Veli-Pekka Tynkkynen: Russia’s Arctic paradoxes
- Daria Gritsenko: What does the case of Sabetta tell us about the relationship between energy and regional development?
- Andrey Shadurskiy: Russia’s LNG projects in the Arctic: still on track?
- Tomoko Tabata: Demographic trend in the Russian High North
- Masahiro Tokunaga: The Russian Arctic and environmental discourse
- Shinichiro Tabata: Research on the socio-economic development of the Russian Far North
- Eini Haaja & Hanna Mäkinen: Need for international research on international business in the Russian Far North
If you want to receive a free copy of the Baltic Rim Economies review, you may register to the mailing list
. You may also register by contacting Ms. Elisa Aro, email@example.com