The Pan-European Institute publishes a discussion forum, Baltic Rim Economies (BRE), which deals with the development of the Baltic Sea region. In the BRE review, high level public and corporate decision makers, representatives of Academia, as well as several other experts contribute to the discussion.
Latest issue was published 30.11.2016.
- Roel Nieuwenkamp: Responsible business is key for the Baltic Rim Economies
- Anne Lammila: Women are the biggest emerging market
- Marja Innanen: The Finnish way to implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Juha Väätänen: How multinational enterprises can contribute to global development challenges – MNEmerge project is searching for the answers
- Helena Kekki: Sustainable Development Goals – a shopping list of a wealthy customer?
- Yury E. Blagov: Support for local communities development in the corporate social performance “portfolio”: the case of leading Russian companies
- Magdalena Popowska: The main developments of the CSR initiatives in Poland
- Leonardo Bremermann, Mauro Rosa & Valerie Monteiro: Social commitment of the MNEs in the Brazilian electric sector
- Godfred Frempong: Contributions of multinational enterprises to economic development in Ghana
- Aashna Mehta, Habib Hasan Farooqui & Sakthivel Selvaraj: How can MNEs contribute towards access to medicine in India?
- Michael Roe: Corporate Social Responsibility and the governance of international shipping
- Neil Bellefontaine, Patrick Donner, George Theocharidis & Tafsir Johansson: EU stakeholder participation in the management of abandoned vessels: through the lens of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adrian Braun: CSR in the European Arctic metal mining sector: dependencies and conflicts
- Linda Piirto: Mapping stakeholder views on Finnish responsible business conduct
- Matti Kalervo: Kesko is a pioneering company in responsibility
- Jenni Neste: Corporate Social Responsibility requires active public engagement
- Suraksha Gupta: Image of socially responsible organizations
- Sonja Vartiala: Future of CSR: increasing transparency and strategic cooperation between companies and NGOs
- Jaana Hirsikangas: Women’s Bank gives women a chance
- Maria Joutsenvirta: We need a new economic story
- Mira Tuominen: Changing the role of MNEs in building a better world
- Hanna Mäkinen: Concluding remarks on the Special Issue on Corporate Social Responsibility
If you want to receive a free copy of the Baltic Rim Economies review, you may register to the mailing list
. You may also register by contacting Ms. Elisa Aro, email@example.com