In autumn 2014, KEKO launches an informal and interactive umbrella seminar for researchers and teachers interested in topics relating to sustainability and corporate responsibility. The seminar is open for people from all disciplinary backgrounds. Also students with an interest in research on sustainability/responsibility are welcome to join. You can join any time. Language of the meetings is English.
KEKO Research Meetings:
- Irfan Ameer: "Bribery Control in an Institutionalized Environment"
Friday 22.1.2016, 12.15–13.45, TSE Mesaani (3rd floor), Invitation and presenter details
- Dr. David C. Major: “Climate Adaptation in New York City: Lessons from Sandy”, Friday 4.12.2015, See attachment for presenter details.
- 20.11.2015, Invitation
- 25.5.2015, Invitation 25.5.2015
- 19.3.2015, Invitation 19.3.2015
- 12.2.2015, Invitation 12.2.2015
- 16.1.2015, Invitation 16.1.2015
- 18.12.2014, Invitation 18.12.2014
- 20.11.2014, Invitation 20.11.2014
- 23.10.2014, Invitation 23.10.2014
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com