Accessibility of the Library - remember our services
The Turku University Library is developing the accessibility of its services and facilities. The aim is to ensure that all the library services are accessible for everyone. The aim is to ensure that all the library services are accessible for everyone
Have you encountered these or any orher questions when using our services:
- Is there disabled parking close to libaries or moving indoors in the library facilities?
- If you are print disabled, are you entitled to an extended loan period for course books?
- If you are with physical disability, can you request books to one library?
- If you are with print disabilities, can you borrow talking books with human narration or DAISY books with TTS and the text of the book included?
- Are there an special study rooms for persons with a proven need for special arrangements?
There is more information about these topics on Accessibility of the Library -webpages.