Track "Diversity, change and sustainability in academic entrepreneurship" at NFF Conference calls for abstracts
A track “Diversity, change and sustainability in academic entrepreneurship” organized by the Academic entrepreneurship as a social process -project calls for abstracts for the 25th Nordic Academy of Management Conference (NFF 2019). The conference will take place 22–24 August 2019 in Vaasa. The track convenors are Kaisa Henttonen (UEF), Inna Kozlinska (University of Groeningen) and Kirsi Peura (UTU).
The call welcomes new papers on all three perspectives – change, diversity, and sustainability in AE. Examples of topics include, but are not limited to:
- changing university policies and strategies related to AE in diverse contexts;
- diversity of roles, changing identities, and motivations of the individuals (researchers, teachers, students, administrators, managers) engaging in AE;
- resolving tensions in instilling commercial orientation among different disciplines;
- changing and sustainable educational approaches and processes related to AE;
- university best practices related to AE;
- university-business collaboration and stakeholder relationships;
- entrepreneurial university and the entrepreneurial ecosystem as contexts for AE;
- critical perspectives on AE, incl. social, environmental and economical questions.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts (max. 800 words) for the track. The deadline for the submission is 15 February 2019. Submitters will be notified of abstract acceptance/refusal by end or March 2019.