Forfeiting Study Right

It is possible to forfeit any study right with a notification to the Student Centre Disco.

  • If you send the form  by mail to the Student Centre Disco, please attach a copy of you ID or passport.

The notification is binding and if one wants to apply for study rights at a later time, he/she is subject to the normal student admission process.



20014 Turun yliopisto, Finland
Tel. +358 29 450 5000

People search

Follow us: 
Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   LinkedIn
© University of Turku