Frequently Asked Questions

​I would like to start studying Finnish but I am not a student of the University of Turku. Can I participate in the Finnish Beginners' course?

Unfortunately, our Finnish as a Foreign Language courses are only intended for the degree and exchange students of the University of Turku. Therefore, it is not possible to come and study only Finnish courses at the Centre for Language and Communication Studies. You would need to get admission to one of the faculties of the University first.