ECOPRODIGI online event: “The European Green Deal: Setting the Course for Sustainable Maritime Industry" 13.11.2020
To learn more about the European Green Deal’s implications for maritime industry and to discuss how digital tools and solutions can help to reach the ambitious targets set for the industry, ECOPRODIGI project invites interested stakeholders to take part in the European Green Deal: Setting the Course for Sustainable Maritime Industry webinar organised online on Friday, the 13th of November 2020.
The event addresses topics such as:
- The European Green Deal – implications for maritime industry
- The role of digital tools and solutions in increasing eco-efficiency in vessel performance, cargo stowage and shipyard processes
- Policy measures needed to support prosperous and sustainable development in maritime industry
The webinar features thought-provoking speakers from both the industry and the policy side of field, including keynote speeches from:
- Jutta Paulus – Member of the European Parliament & ENVI-committee’s rapporteur for the revision of the MRV file of CO₂ emissions from maritime transport
- Christophe Tytgat – Secretary General, SEA Europe
- Peter Crawley – Research Policy Officer, Waterborne Transport, DG RTD, European Commission
A more detailed agenda can be downloaded here.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge but registration is needed and can be done by clicking this link.
More about ECOPRODIGI
Centre for Maritime Studies is partner in the project.