Come work with us at the University of Turku and be a part of an active international academic community of 25,000 students and employees. We make the world a better a place and invest in the future with research, education, and services. Join our responsible community conducting meaningful, stimulating, and inspiring work!
The University of Turku is an inspiring, encouraging and debating environment to work and study. “We are an active expert community” is one of the four main goals of our strategy. We are a responsible employer whose activities are built on joint values: creativity, openness, ethical principles, critical thinking and strong community.
We are an equal and diverse University community with a strong set of values. We follow the principles of sustainable development.
We offer our personnel:
- interesting duties and an opportunity to develop your own work
- modern work equipment and facilities
- compact centre campuses in Turku, Pori, and Rauma
- a work community that invests in well-being and the diverse services of the unique Study and Work Well-being Services unit
- versatile training opportunities to develop your expertise (eg. mentoring programme)
- flexible work arrangements (e.g. opportunity to work from home, flexible working hours of other personnel)
- comprehensive occupational health services in Mehiläinen
- CampusSport’s broad selection of sports services at a personnel price
Researcher career opportunities at the University of Turku
Appreciation and support for researchers
The European Commission has awarded the University of Turku the right to use the HR Excellence in Research logo. The logo is a token of the university's commitment to continuous development of the position and working conditions of researchers along the guidelines set forth in the European Charter for Researchers. Read more >