You have been admitted to University of Turku, congratulations! Here you can find information on what to do next and what kind of practicalities you should take care of.
At first: confirming the study place
Your will receive your Certificate of Admission by email. Please confirm your study place in SoleMOVE using the link provided upon your admission to the University of Turku.
You will receive the admission letter by email. After that you have to accept the study place by the deadline given in the letter. The confirmation is done online at Studyinfo and cannot be altered later.
- If you receive also a scholaship the deadline is April
- If you do not receive a scholarship the deadline is in early July.
If you do not accept the study place by the deadline you forfeit your right to enrol in the programme.
After confirming the study place and possible scholarship you have to register with the university.
- If you pay tuition fees the deadline for the payment is 31 July. Follow the instructions in the admission letter. After the payment you can do the registration.
- Registration as attending student is done by paying the Student Union membership fee by 31 August. Your will receive a separate email with detailed instructions for registration. Also please check this website.
- You will receive an email when your new study right and Student Union fee payment have ben entered into the university's study register. Please see further information here.