Number of people and mask use in the library
The University eases coronavirus restrictions starting from 1 October and moves to the green light stage of the coronavirus traffic light model on all campuses. Restrictions on the number of people in indoor spaces are lifted, but close contacts must still be avoided and face masks must be used when necessary.
In use in the libraries
- Customer services (including Interlibrary services)
- Self-check-in and check-out
- Library collections and resources
- Normal loan periods, borrowing and reserving
- Multifunction printers for printing and scanning
- Study areas and the 24/7 study rooms located inside the libraries
- For reservable workstations such as the digital archive, the radio and television archive, and microfilm readers, see library web pages.
- Special arrangements for those in at-risk groups, please contact email@example.com
Closed or not in use
- Some of the study rooms
- Library’s loanable devices (laptops, tablets, calculators)
- Some of the computers and study spaces
Opening of the Library is based on the policies of the University. The controlled reopening of the Library’s facilities is flexible and the guidelines will be updated in accordance with the University’s guidelines.