Areas of expertise
Business Models and Business modeling;
Business Model Innovation;
She has 20 years of experience on joint research projects between companies and universities. Most recently she was leading ecosystem and business models research in a consortium consisting of more than 20 maritime companies and research institutes.She has authored numerous scientific articles, the most recent ones appearing in the journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (Winner of Emerald Literati Award 2019 for Outstanding Paper), European Management review, and Electronic Markets.
- D.Sc. (Econ.), Faculty of Information Technology, University of Jyväskylä 2010
- M.Lic (Econ.), Helsinki School of Economics 1996
- M.Sc. (Econ.), Helsinki School of Economics 1990
- Innovation of business models and operations, enabled by digitalisation, robotization, data, smart specialisation etc.
- Management and collaboration
- Ecosystems, platform economy
- Change from product to service orientation