The University of Turku in Finland is now looking for young and talented researchers to apply for Marie S. Curie (MSCA) PF programme with the University as host institution. The following projects are looking for candidates and their Principal Investigators are willing to act as supervisors. The most promising candidates will be chosen jointly by the Supervisors and the Research Services, and they will be offered in-depth help during the application process.
- Climate Smart Health Technologies: Towards context aware inflammation detection using wearables
- Islands energy transition with hydrogen production and consumption for economic development
- Empirical Research on Persona Analytics
- Sustainable and Highly Durable Nanowires for Flexible Electronics
- Long-term Autonomy in the Wild
- Large-scale synaptic imaging approaches to identify druggable mechanisms of synaptopathy
- Preterm Birth, Foetal Growth Restriction and the Risk Multimorbidity in Childhood and Adolescence
- Functional genetics of thyroid diseases
- Phosphorylation-dependent asymmetric switches affecting C. elegans cell fate or function
- Sleep apnea and multiorgan damage: unraveling the mechanisms with PET imaging
- (Development + Cancer) / Bioinformatics = Secrets of Cancer Stem Cells
- Multiomics in Cardiometabolic Disease
- Protein nanocages against multidrug-resistant bacteria
- Development of an efficient platform for macrocycle drug discovery
- Physical and natural environments as determinants of movement behaviors
- Why Do We Have 21 % Oxygen in the Atmosphere
- Analysis of a growth regulating signalling cascade in cyanobacteria
- Molecular Spherical Nucleic Acids as Next generation therapeutics
- Dynamic covalent split aptamers and DNA-based machines
- Towards prediction of SLE and its individual course: from immune profiling to novel biomarkers
Candidates will be pre-selected based on their expression of interest, CV and motivation.
There are 3 main requirements of eligibility:
- Applicants must have a PhD and no more than 8 years of full-time research experience
- Applicants can be of any nationality but must not have lived or worked in Finland for more than 12 months during the 3 years up to the closing date of the call 13 September 2023 (mobility rule)
- Applicants must choose the University of Turku as their Host Institution
To apply, applicants must choose one of the projects and send the following forms as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 April 2023.
All forms are compulsory.
The Research Services will verify candidates eligibility and send the applications to the supervisors taking into consideration the choice expressed by candidates in their application forms.
Supervisors will select only one candidate per project.
The selected candidates will be contacted by the Research Services to inform of the following steps and the process of preparing an actual MSCA PF application jointly with the supervisor.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions on the funding scheme and the MSCA program.