Areas of expertise
I'm a project researcher in Futures Studies and doctoral researcher in Political Science. My main research interest and expertise lie at the intersections of the two fields, as well as in foresight, technology foresight, and sustainability.
2017-: Project Researcher, Finland Futures Research Centre, University of Turku
2010: M.Sc. (Political Science), University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
2022: Finland Futures Academy Summer School
2020-2021: Technology Foresight in Organizational Strategies (TSE, UTU)
2019: Finland Futures Academy Summer School
- 2018-2023: Manufacturing 4.0 (www.mfg40.fi), Strategic Research Council at the Academy of Finland
- 2022: Foresight and Future Generations in Lawmaking (FORGE), VN TEAS
- 2021-2022: European Consumer Behaviour after COVID-19: A Foresight Study, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission
- 2018-2021: Platforms for Big Data Foresight, Research Council of Lithuania
- 2017-2019: European Research Infrastructures in the International Landscape (RISCAPE) (Horizon 2020)
- 2016-2019: Saving Cooperative Energy (SCOoPE) (Horizon 2020).