By joining the alumni register of the University of Turku, your connection to your home university remains intact and you get information about the University's affiliations and the developments within your own field.
By registering, you get the following benefits
- You will receive the alumni newsletter and the stakeholder magazine Aurora in your email
- You can sign up as a mentor for a Master's student, researcher or staff. You can find more information about mentoring at www.utu.fi/mentorointi
- You will receive invitations to alumni events and university events
- You get to network with other alumni and experience experiences with your old study buddies
- You will receive information about the current continuing education offer
- You will hear about the faculties' and subject organizations' own alumni activities
- You have the opportunity to support your home university and influence its operations
The information of those who graduated after 2016 has been transferred directly to the alumni register for those who gave permission. Those who graduated before 2016 can join by registering.
Has your address information or workplace changed?
Update your address information by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you are not sure whether you already belong to the alumni register.