Online training: University Pedagogical Support
University teacher’s work is at it’s best a fulfilling dialogue between research and teaching, and develops both the students’ and the teacher’s thinking within their discipline.
The online course is suitable for university lecturers and researchers interested in developing their pedagogical skills to better support the learning of the students.
The course consists of three online modules:
- Becoming a university lecturer
- Lecturing and expertise
- How to plan my teaching
Each module has been designed to provide you with theoretical and practical skills, which help you to develop your teaching.
You will e.g.
- understand the learning and teaching processes
- recognize the elements of planning a student-centred lesson
- be able to apply the learning-focused approach when planning teaching
- have an ability to reflect own experiences of teaching and learning at university
The duration of this training is 6 weeks.
The course is organised online, allowing flexibility to your studying. The working methods on this course include watching short video lectures, reading journal articles related to the course topics and short individual asssignments.