Studying at the Turku Brain and Mind Center
Students of the Master’s Degree Program in Human Neuroscience will learn noninvasive imaging methods to investigate brain activation and structure as well as behavioral methods to measure human cognition and performance.
Minor in neuroscience provides a solid introduction to the neural basis of human brain functions and to clinical neuroscience.
Education organized by TBMC
The 5-cr courses are offered every year:
- Invitation to Neuroscience: program (fall 2019)
- Neurology for Neuroscientists: program (fall 2019)
- Cognitive neuroscience: program (spring 2019)
- Neuropharmacology: program (spring 2019)
- Psychiatry: program (spring 2019)
Master's degree program in human neuroscience, 1st year, required studies
Master's degree program in human neuroscience, possible elective courses
Master's degree program in human neuroscience, 2nd year, required studies
Minor in neuroscience