Studying at the Turku Brain and Mind Center
Students of the Master’s Degree Program in Human Neuroscience will learn noninvasive imaging methods to investigate brain activation and structure as well as behavioral methods to measure human cognition and performance.
Minor in neuroscience provides a solid introduction to the neural basis of human brain functions and to clinical neuroscience.
Education organized by TBMC
The 5-cr courses are offered every year:
- Invitation to Neuroscience (remote course 2020, register via nettiopsu)
- Neurology for Neuroscientists: program (fall 2019)
- Cognitive neuroscience: program (spring 2019)
- Neuropharmacology: program (spring 2019) (no course in spring 2020 but book exams on 11.5 and 2.6, registration via nettiopsu)
- Psychiatry: program (spring 2020)
- TBMC0001 Nutrition and brain: program (spring 2020)