Studying at the Turku Brain and Mind Center
Students of the Master’s Degree Program in Human Neuroscience will learn noninvasive imaging methods to investigate brain activation and structure as well as behavioral methods to measure human cognition and performance.
Minor in neuroscience provides a solid introduction to the neural basis of human brain functions and to clinical neuroscience.
Education organized by TBMC
The 5-cr courses are offered every year:
- Invitation to Neuroscience (remote course fall 2020)
- Neurology for Neuroscientists: program (fall 2020)
- Cognitive neuroscience: program (spring 2019)
- Neuropharmacology: program (spring 2019) (next course in spring 2021, book exam on week 50/2020, register here)
- Psychiatry: program (spring 2020)
- TBMC0001 Nutrition and brain: program (spring 2020)