Parking on Turku Campus
Parking on Turku campus is subject to a fee from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. During other times, the University's parking areas are free to use, with the exception of named parking spaces. Monthly parking spaces for personnel and students as well as short-term parking spaces for everyone are available in the campus area.
- The car parks are marked with traffic signs (in Finnish).
- Short-term parking is paid with mobile phone using the eParking, EasyPark or ParkMan applications.
- The hourly fee for the short-term parking is €1,00 (+ operator’s service charge).
- There are also some parking spaces that are free of charge on the side of the roads near the campus, and are administered by the City of Turku.
- There are charging stations (administered by the University Properties of Finland Ltd or SYK) for electric cars next to Medisiina and at Naturankuja.
The City of Turku is responsible for the parking control. Possible demands for rectification are to be directed to the Parking Control of the City of Turku. The University of Turku or the operators do not handle demands for rectification.
Cyclists arriving at the University of Turku can park their vehicles in bike racks found on different parts of the campus.