Doctoral Programme of Turku School of Economics
The Doctoral Programme of Turku School of Economics aims at training of experts for the needs of business, society, and academic comminity. It offers scientific researcher training to solve relevant, current and anticipated problems related to business, economy and society.
Turku School of Economics is among the 5% of the business schools worldwide, which have earned the highly valued AACSB Accreditation. We have been accredited since 2019 and are committed to continually improve the quality of education we offer.
- a 4-year doctoral programme
- an array of disciplines and research fields where to make your doctoral studies
- the possibility to study full-time or part time in a slower pace
- the degrees of Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Social Sciences
In its research and teaching portfolio, the programme covers a multitude of disciplines related to business and economy. Turku School of Economics is primarily known for four focus areas of expertise:
- management control
- networks in business
- economic policy and markets
The Doctoral Programme of Turku School of Economics is a part of the University of Turku Graduate School (UTUGS).
Director of the Doctoral Programme:
professor Mika Vaihekoski
Coordinator of the Doctoral Programme:
coordinator Jenni Heervä