Electronic Transcripts and Electronically Verifiable Documents
University of Turku accepts documents submitted electronically through the international transcript services listed below. The transcript must always be verifiable from the service. Please request your electronic transcript to be submitted to admissions(at)utu.fi or select the University of Turku from the list of receivers. Please refer to the services’ own instructions for more details on how to use each service.
- Parchment Exchange (https://www.parchment.com/)
- Truecopy (http://www.electronictranscripts.com)
- National Student Clearinghouse (http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/)
- Digitary (http://www.digitary.net/)
- My eQuals (https://www.myequals.edu.au/receiving-documents/)
- Credentials Solutions / TranscriptsNetwork / Credentials Inc. (http://www.credentialssolutions.net/)
- Vitnemålsportalen (https://www.vitnemalsportalen.no/hvordan/)
- Gradintel (https://gradintel.com)
If your documents have been received by the University of Turku in electronic format from one of the accepted transcript services they will be treated as originals and you do not need to provide a paper version of the documents.
If your institution uses a service not listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if it is possible for us to accept your documents through this service. Please note that the University of Turku reserves the right to make the final decision on whether a service is accepted or not.
Electronically Verifiable Educational Documents
The University of Turku accepts electronic educational documents that can be verified using an electronic verification service on the awarding institution’s website.
- The entire document must be verifiable using the service: the service must show the exact same content as the document you submitted.
- If the service verifies only parts of the document, we do not accept the document as officially certified. Instead, submit the original according to country specific instructions.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will accept verification services in languages other than English, Finnish or Swedish. If the electronic document verified by the service is not available in English, Finnish or Swedish, you must submit an official translation of the original document as well.
University of Turku reserves the right to evaluate each electronic document and verification service case by case. If we cannot verify the required information, you must submit the document following the general instructions and possible country specific instructions.
If your documents have been received by the University of Turku in electronic format and verified they will be treated as originals and you do not need to provide a paper version of the documents.