Doctoral Programme of Turku School of Economics (4 yrs)
The Doctoral Programme of Turku School of Economics offers you access to high-quality and interdisciplinary doctoral training in business, economics and future studies. As part of an internationally acknowledged university TSE provides a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment for your studies. Course work and doctoral research are conducted within highly collaborative professional networks of both domestic and international scholars.
- a 4-year doctoral programme
- an array of disciplines and research fields where to make your doctoral studies
- the possibility to study full-time or part time in a slower pace
- the degrees of Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Social Sciences
Do you have
- an original research idea that you can put on paper in form of a convincing research plan
- a Master's degree with an excellent study record in a relevant field from Finland or abroad
- the intellectual curiosity and motivation to pursue a research journey of several years
At Turku School of Economics, research is conducted at the Departments of Management, Accounting and Finance, Marketing and International Business, and Economics, at the Pori Unit and units at the Centre for Research and Education (CRE) by dozens of research groups and researchers.
Turku School of Economics is primarily known for four focus areas of expertise:
- management control
- networks in business
- economic policy and markets
These focus areas together with cross-cutting themes of foresight and responsibility are at the core of research at TSE. We have a multitude of business disciplines, economics and future studies in our research and teaching portfolio. This multidisciplinary approach forms a solid foundation for both research and education.