At the University of Turku, students can take an exams electronically.
- Turku: Agora (15 computers), Publicum (8 computers), Turku School of Economics (13 computers) and Teutori (18 computers)
- Pori: University Consortium of Pori (8 computers)
- Rauma: Department of Teacher Education (6 computers)
- Vaasa: Åbo Akademi, Academill (1 computer)
Students have to make sure that they can enter the building when the exam takes place. In order to identify the student, the exam room is entered only with the student card, a printer access or with returnable e-exam card. Please make sure that you have to activate your card and to the e-exam rooms. If students have problems, they can send email to email@example.com
If the exam ends after the building’s opening hours, the student must leave the building without delay.
Students can find below instructions for the electronic exams, registering for an exam and the use of the exam room. Read the instructions before registering for an exam.
Teachers can find instructions on how to create e-exams in the Exam system below.
University of Turku will renew the electronic exam system during 2018-2019
The new electronic exam system is "Exam". Links to Electronic Exam Reservations added to Student's Nettiopsu. If the general exam is available in the Exam system, students can find exam the list of links from Examinations section. Students can reserve a time for the exam in the Electronic Exam Service. The reservations you have made in Electronic Exam Service will not be shown in Nettiopsu.
Service support and maintenance:
Problems while taking the exam: Fill in a form reporting technical problems, interruption or start up failure in an exam
Problems while e-exam room access: firstname.lastname@example.org
Logging in to the service and username: email@example.com
When you use the electronic exam service, you have to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- In an electronic exam, the users have to comply with the University of Turku Regulation on Studies
- The student agrees that the information of the access control system, video surveillance and examination system can be used to confirm the identity of the student: register for video surveillance at the University of Turku
- Register for Electronic Exam System at the University of Turku: Exam-system, Tenttis-system