At the University of Turku, students can take an exams electronically. The electronic exam system is "Exam" https://exam.utu.fi. Electronic exams refer to those exams are taken with the Electronic Exam Service, which is supervised with access control and video surveillance and has centralised maintenance.
Links to Electronic Exam Reservations students can find from Student's Nettiopsu. If the general exam is available in the Exam -system, students can find exam the list of links from Examinations section and can reserve a time for the exam in the Electronic Exam Service.
- Turku: Agora (15 computers), Publicum (8 computers), Turku School of Economics (13 computers) and Teutori (18 computers)
- Pori: University Consortium of Pori (8 computers)
- Rauma: Department of Teacher Education (6 computers)
- Vaasa: Åbo Akademi, Academill (1 computer)
Students have to make sure that they can enter the building when the exam takes place. In order to identify the student, the exam room is entered only with the student card, a printer access or with returnable e-exam card. Please make sure that you have to activate your card and to the e-exam rooms. If students have problems, they can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the exam ends after the building’s opening hours, the student must leave the building without delay.
Instructions for Students from Other Institutions, who take e-exam in e-exam roon in yhte University of Turku. When student taking electronic exams, the University of Turku’s instructions for the electronic exams must be followed. Using the University of Turku’s Exam service, you agree to the University’s terms and conditions.
Students can find below instructions for the electronic exams, registering for an exam and the use of the exam room. Read the instructions before registering for an exam.
Teachers can find instructions on how to create e-exams in the Exam -system below.
Educational Development and Counselling Services are responsible for the administration, instructions, help-desk service and guidance of the Electronic Exam Service, and IT Services are responsible for the technical maintenance.
All the examinations at the University are conducted according to the University of Turku Regulation on Studies. In addition to what is laid down in the Regulation, the specific principles and practices of the organisation, surveillance and grading of electronic exams can be found on these pages. Other modes of study involving online teaching and their grading are laid down in the curricula.
If you have questions on the use of the Electronic Examination Service, contact:
Problems while taking the exam: Fill in a form reporting technical problems, interruption or start up failure in an exam
Problems while e-exam room access: email@example.com
Logging in to the service and username: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use the electronic exam service, you have to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- In an electronic exam, the users have to comply with the University of Turku Regulation on Studies
- The student agrees that the information of the access control system, video surveillance and examination system can be used to confirm the identity of the student: register for video surveillance at the University of Turku
- Register for Electronic Exam System at the University of Turku: Exam-system, Tenttis-system