The high-level research at the Faculty of Education is internationally well-known and has its scope on the whole life-span.
Research at the Faculty is concentrated around the two nationally and internationally distinguished research centres. Cooperation and organisation of the two research centres as internationally distinguished centres will be strengthened especially in the areas of joint and significant research themes.
The joint research themes:
- Educational paths and social well-being during the educational paths of children and adolescents
- Education and employment paths of immigrants, multiculturalism and internationalism in teaching and education
- Research on learning difficulties, special education and educational marginalisation
- Challenges of education and learning in the digitalised society and working life
- University pedagogics and research on higher education