Advisory Board of the Faculty of Humanities
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to act as a cooperation body between the Faculty and its key stakeholders, and to promote the development of the Faculty's research, education, and societal interaction.
The invited members of the Advisory Board are:
- Piia Alvesalo, Communications Manager at Finnish Education Employers
- Anna Haverinen, Insight Strategist and Design Anthropologist
- Anna Möttölä, Executive Director at Helsinki International Film Festival – love Anarchy
- Juhani Ruohonen, Director of Satakunta Museum
- Jarno Talvitie, Senior Adviser on Strategy and Organisation at Bank of Finland
- Erkka Vuorinen, Quality Manager at the Finnish Language Department of the Directorate-General for Translation at the European Commission
- Markus Ylijoki, History Teacher, City of Turku
- Minna Sartes, Director of Recreation Division, City of Turku
In addition to the invited members, the Dean, the Vice Deans, and the Directors of the Schools represent the Faculty on the Advisory Board. The secretary of the Advisory Board is the Head of Faculty Administration.
The term of office will last until July 31st 2023.