Advisory Board of the Faculty of Humanities
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to act as a co-operative body of the faculty and its key stakeholders and to promote the education and social development of faculty research.
The members of the Advisory Board have been invited
- Piia Alvesalo, Communications Manager at Finnish Education Employers
- Anna Haverinen, Insight Strategist and Design Anthropologist
- Anna Möttölä, Executive Director at Helsinki International Film Festival – love Anarchy
- Juhani Ruohonen, Director of Satakunta Museum
- Jarno Talvitie, Senior Adviser on Strategy and Organisation at Bank of Finland
- Erkka Vuorinen, Quality Manager at the Finnish Language Department of the Directorate-General for Translation at the European Commission
- Markus Ylijoki, History Teacher, City of Turku
- Minna Sartes, Director of Recreation Division, City of Turku
In addition the invited members the members of the Advisory Board are Dean Jaakko Suominen Vice Deans Marja-Liisa Helasvuo and Hanna Meretoja, the Directors of the Schools Marjut Johansson and Marjo Kaartinen. The secretary of the advisory board is the Head of Faculty Services Mari Husu.
The term of office has ended on 31.7.2019. The new Advisory Board will be set up during the fall semester 2019.