Advisory Board of the Faculty of Humanities
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to act as a co-operative body of the faculty and its key stakeholders and to promote the education and social development of faculty research.
The members of the Advisory Board have been invited
- Piia Alvesalo, The Head of Communications, Finnish Education Employers
- Anna-Riikka Carlson, Publisher, WSOY
- Urpo Nikanne, professor, Åbo Akademi
- Minna Nurminen, Board Member, Kone Foundation
- Tuomas Martikainen, Director, Migration Institute of Finland
- Vesa-Matti Ruuska, Journalist, the Finnish Broadcasting Company
- Raija-Liisa Seilo, Director, Thetatre Museum
- Jarno Talvitie, Adviser, Strategy and Organisation, Bank of Finland
In addition the invited members the members of the Advisory Board are Dean Jaakko Suominen Vice Deans Marja-Liisa Helasvuo and Hanna Meretoja, the Directors of the Schools Marjut Johansson and Marjo Kaartinen. The secretary of the advisory board is the Head of Faculty Services Mari Husu.
The term of office has ended on 31.7.2019. The new Advisory Board will be set up during the fall semester 2019.