Advisory Board of the Faculty of Social Sciences
The purpose of the Advisory Board is to act as a co-operative body of the faculty and its key stakeholders and to promote the education and social development of faculty research.
The members of the Advisory Board have been invited
- Marko Ahteensuu, Valvira
- Cecilia Forsman, City of Naantali
- Mikko Hulkkonen, Municipality of Rusko
- Juha Kirstilä, Akava
- Susan Kuivalainen, Finnish Centre for Pensions
- Niko Kyynäräinen, City of Turku
- Tomi Nyström, Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Krista Ryödi, Municipality of Lieto
- Virva Viljanen, Demo Finland
In addition the invited members the members of the Advisory Board are Dean Elina Mainela-Arnold, Vice Deans Juha Räikkä, Johanna Kallio and Elina Kilpi-Jakonen Heads of Departments Lauri Paltemaa, Paula Salo, Pekka Räsänen and Flagship Director Jani Erola. Representatives from the units of the Faculty also participate in the meetings. The secretaries of the Advisory Board are Head of Administration Minna Domander and Head of Academic and Student Affairs Hanna Erola.
The term of office will end 31.12.2024.