Training programme: Pedagogical leadership
The workshop provides the participants with understanding on modern educational leadership and gives them skills for leading schools successfully.
The training is suitable e.g. for:
- school principals
- head teachers
- educational policy makers
After the training, you will be able to:
- start implementing educational leadership principles in your organisation
- promote solution orientation in your organisation's culture
- understand benefits of diversity in your organisation
- understand how communication skills contribute to your leadership
- be more confident to lead and coach in change processes
- give and receive constructive feedback and encourage your staff
- have a personal plan for developing your pedagogical leadership
The training consists of the following topics:
- Educational leadership and mentoring
- Diversity management and personal leadership skills
- Solution orientation in solving problems and challenges
- Leading change in education
- Implementation in local context
The training duration is 5 days. It can take place either in Finland or in customer’s location.
Our academic experts deliver the training with interactive lectures and professional peer discussion and reflection that helps the leaders to build their individual pedagogical leadership competence.
The training costs 27 000 € per group in Finland (excluding possible VAT).
Please ask for an offer for delivery in your location.
Maximum group size 25 participants.