Executive MBA: International Educational Leadership and Management
The programme educates global educational leaders with practical approaches combined with the visionary leadership and management expertise.
The workshop is targeted to educational directors and leaders.
- become a visionary leader who is future-oriented, capable of strategic thinking and transformative leadership, and who can coach and inspire others,
- gain thorough and up-to-date knowledge on education and obtain the ability to operationalise this knowledge in a global educational environment,
- learn to recognise and exploit the opportunities in different educational contexts and to search for innovation, self-renewal and growth and
- develop as a person in the areas of critical thinking communication skills and networking.
The programme combines educational excellence with visionary leadership. The topics to be covered are:
- Educational Excellence
- Accounting and finance
- Brand, marketing and sales
- Economics and society
- Responsible education
- Educational legislation and policy
- Qualify management
- Challenges in education management
- Education in the digital era
- Visionary Leadership
- Strategic management and foresight
- Personal leadership & intrapreneurship
- Global leadership
- Managing change
- Pedagogical leadership and diversity management
- Creativity and innovations in education
Total duration of full-time studies is 1,5 years.
Studies include blended learning with online courses, independent work, group work and on-site face-to-face trainings.
8 900 € per group in Finland (excluding possible VAT). Maximum group size 25 participants.