Training programme: Student centered learning and classroom management
This training provides you with understanding of the essential pedagogical methods that promote student engagement and motivation.
The training programme is suitable for teachers in basic education (students aged 7-15).
However, the content can be tailored also for teacher educators and pedagogical leaders who want to support teachers in implementing student centered pedagogy.
After the training, you will be able to:
- engage the students in the learning process
- support the students' strengths in the learning process
- organise and use various learning environments
- use various methods which enhance interaction in classroom
- use multiple types of team work
- use assessment as a tool for learning
- use self-reflection as a tool for enhancing your teaching
The duration of the training programme is 5 days. It can take place either in Finland or in customer’s location.
Our academic experts deliver the training with interactive lectures, practical demonstrations, participant hands-on work and discussion.
The training consists of the following topics:
- Student centered approach
- Teacher reflection and planning teaching
- Learning environments
- Formative assessment supporting learning
- Implementation in local context
27 000 € per group in Finland (excluding possible VAT). Please ask for an offer for delivery in your location.
Maximum group size 25 participants.