Have You Got Any Great Ideas on How to Make the Library an Even Better Place?
Have you been wondering about something to do with the library, but haven’t dared to ask about it yet? Have you got any great ideas on how to make the library an even better place? We’d love to hear about them!
Here’s how you can get yourself heard:
- Bravely make yourself heard at the customer service desks or at events held at the library!
- Send an email and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with chat agents via the library’s website
- Dole out praise or (constructive) criticism to your heart’s content at email@example.com
- You can also send us feedback anonymously via online form.
We welcome your feedback, even if sometimes it might take a while to process your ideas, because their feasibility is looked into by a bunch of us at the library.
You should definitely follow us on social media and our newsfeed, so you’ll stay up to date with everything that’s going on at the library!
Learn also how library services has been beveloped over the years.
Let’s develop the library together!