Forfeiting Study Right
N.B.! Due to the expectional situation caused by the Covid-19 virus the University staff is distance working. Therefore the appendices cannot be brought over or sent by post.
You can safely send our personal data and appendices to the Student Centre Disco (email@example.com) from your UTU e-mail.
It is possible to forfeit any degree or non-degree study right with a notification to the Student Centre Disco.
- It is possible to forfeit all or only one study right at the University.
- The notification is binding and if one wants to apply for the same study right at a later time, he/she is subject to the normal student admission process.
- In case there has been a fee for the studies, the fee will be refunded only if the studies are cancelled for reasons related to programme management.
- Study rights are valid until the date of delivery of the notification to the Student Centre Disco of the University of Turku.
Noticifation has to be made in writing using the special form
You can fill in the form on the pdf but first download the file to your computer.
You need to certify your identity when forfeiting the study right.
If you send the form by email or by post to the Student Centre Disco, please attach a copy of you ID or passport.
You can take a photo of your ID and attach it to your e-mail.
By sending the appendix from the UTU e-mail, one can send them safefy.
The University staff is distance working. Therefore the documents cannot be brought over or sent by post.
- You can send e-mail to Student Centre Disco: disco "at" utu.fi .