Forfeiting Study Right
N.B.! DUE TO THE EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION CAUSED BY THE SARS-CoV-2 VIRUS THE UNIVERSITY STAFF IS DISTANCE WORKING. THEREFORE THE APPENDICES CANNOT BE BROUGHT OVER OR SENT BY POST.
You can safely send our personal data and appendices to the Student Centre Disco (email@example.com) from your UTU e-mail.
It is possible to forfeit any degree or non-degree study right with a notification to the Student Centre Disco.
- It is possible to forfeit all or only one study right at the University.
- The notification is binding and if one wants to apply for the same study right at a later time, he/she is subject to the normal student admission process.
- In case there has been a fee for the studies, the fee will be refunded only if the studies are cancelled for reasons related to programme management.
Noticifation has to be made in writing using the special form
- You can find the form in this page
- You need to certify your identity when forfeiting the study right.
- If you send the form by email or by post to the Student Centre Disco, please attach a copy of you ID or passport.
BECAUSE OF THE EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION in spring 2020
- All the work at the University is conducted remotely starting from 18 March 2020.
- If you can not print or send the pdf form, you can write all the needed information in e-mail text box.
- You can take a phot of your ID and attach it to your e-mail.
- You can send e-mail to Student Centre Disco: disco "at" utu.fi .
- By sending the appendix from the UTU e-mail, one can send them safefy.
Study rights are valid until the date of delivery of the notification to the Student Centre Disco of the University of Turku.