Research at the Functional Foods Forum
Functional Foods Forum combines leading-edge research expertise in natural, health and medical sciences with technological, legal and business know-how in order to develop and commercialise functional foods for human needs.
Functional Foods Forum performs top research in close cooperation with business life. The groups of experts of different disciplines provide the basis of research and development work:
- Food and health interactions
- Probiotics and gut health
- Sensory science
- Molecular gastronomy
The center is actively organising academic and industrial scientific projects together with other international and national top research units. The Finnish research and development network and the international contacts are actively exploited.
- Independent research programs
- Multidisciplinary expertise in food and health
- Tailor-made research and development projects
- Commercialisation and internationalisation assistance