How to Apply for Doctoral Training at the Faculty of Medicine
There are 6 Faculty of Medicine related University of Turku (UTUGS) doctoral programmes. The doctoral researcher status is applied for via the UTUGS doctoral programmes. Each of the doctoral programmes publishes a call for applications including instructions for applying before the application period starts. You can find all necessary information about applying from the doctoral programme in question.
The spring term application round for a right to study for a doctoral degree at the Faculty of Medicine is on February 28 - March 28, 2024 (right to study from August 1, 2024 onwards).
Doctoral programme specific calls for applications and instructions of the autumn spring 2024 application round will be published on the www-pages of the doctoral programmes:
- Doctoral Programme in Clinical Research (DPCR)
- Doctoral Programme in Nursing Science (DPNurs)
- Drug Research Doctoral Programme (DRDP)
- Finnish Doctoral Programme in Oral Sciences FINDOS-Turku
- Turku Doctoral Programme of Molecular Medicine (TuDMM)
- Doctoral Programme in Inequalities, Interventions and New Welfare State (DPInvest)