Library Services in the Summer of 2021
Feeniks Library is open to the staff and students during summer. Other library units remain closed, but most of the library's services operate throughout the summer. You can contact us electronically via email@example.com, via chat and by phone.
- Feeniks Library is open 14.6.-6.8.2021 to Turku University students and staff Mondays 9-18, Tuesdays-Fridays 9-16. Maximum number of people at the library is 50.
- Other library units are closed, but you can reserve material. The collection point for reserved material is open at the Feeniks library. Please see the instructions as well as the opening hours at the library's web page.
- Loans can be returned to the return boxes outside of Feeniks Library. Returns can also be mailed to the Feeniks Library with the address Feeniks-kirjasto, 20014 TURUN YLIOPISTO.
- You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by chat or by phone +358 50 455 7059. Phone service is available weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Interlibrary Services are closed 28.6.-1.8.2021.
- Teacher Education Library collection point in Rauma is closed 25.6.- 6.8.2021.
Use of Materials
- Feeniks Library is open throughout the summer to staff and students of the University of Turku. Other library units will be closed 5.7. - 8.8. 2021. You can book materials from closed libraries and pick them up at the collection point of reserved materials at the Phoenix Library.
- Electronic materials will also be ensured in the summer — if you notice any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- There may be delays in the acquisition of materials. Department / unit acquisitions orders can be placed until at least 2 July.
- Raisio's Newspaper and Ephemera Services are closed 28.6.-1.8.2021.
Publishing support of the library will help you online
- Annales services are on call through the summer (i.e. publication of dissertations, ISBN service).
- Academy of Finland Funding and Data Management Plan – University of Turku Process and Services during the Summer.
- Accepting the APC fee exemptions that are part of FinELib's licenses will work through the summer.
Please contact library by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not a student or personnel at Turku University and you have questions about library facilities and materials or your loans.
We will follow the university's alignments and inform the autumn services in more detail in August.