Collaboration at the Department of Finnish History
We collaborate with multiple partners in our research and teaching.
Our partners include for example the University of Uppsala, Åbo Akademi University, the University of Tampere, the National Archives of Finland, the Society of Swedish Literature in Finland, the Finnish Literature Society, the Museum Centre of Turku, Turku Chamber of Commerce, and the Finnish Family Firms Association.
Our Master’s-level students can apply to the Master’s Degree Pathway in Records and Archives Management (120 ECTS credits), which is organised jointly between the University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University and is taught in both Finnish and Swedish. These studies provide a wide perspective on the development, theories and practices of archives and records management.
We collaborate actively with our students’ subject association Kritiikki as well as with our alumni organisation Sykli.
- The National Archives of Finland
- The Museum Centre of Turku
- Turku Centre for Medieval and Early Modern Studies (TUCEMEMS)
- The Finnish Family Firms Association
- Turku Chamber of Commerce
- Turku School of Economics
- Department of Sociology, University of Turku
- TaSTI: Research Centre for Knowledge, Science, Technology and Innovation Studies
- Nordic History, Åbo Akademi University
- Department of Cultural History, Department of European and World History, Department of Archaeology, University of Turku
- Master’s Degree Pathway in Records and Archives Management
- Open University