28 day loans will be automatically renewed for a year unless there are reservations.
Automatic renewal does not apply to course books. You need to do it yourself
• in Volter database
• by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• by phone
• at the customer service desks
• by Chat
Automatic renewal does not apply to overnight and weekend loans. Also a suspension of borrowing rights prevents automatic renewals.
Remember to renew your loans by the due date during the opening hours of the library. Technical malfunction or service break does not free you from overdue fees.
Why can’t I renew my book?
• the book has been reserved
• your borrowing rights have been suspended
• you have renewed your loan 99 times (1 year)
• it is an overnight or weekend loan
There is a 15 minute service break every night in Volter between 9 pm - 10 pm. If you have problems logging in, please try again later.